The history of changes
NoteBookCast is constantly growing and improving, and we continuously make it better according to your feedback.
5.4.0- March 21, 2022
- Social share integration and implementation.
5.3.0- March 10, 2022
- Added the ability to edit integrated texts.
5.2.0- February 14, 2022
- New Ruler tool.
- Allow resize whiteboard after creation.
- Added Favorites functionality for menu elements.
- Refactor and improve the move images functionality.
- Synchronise move images between participates in real time.
- Multiple new whiteboard settings options.
5.1.0- December 1, 2021
- New settings for page synchronisation between participants. More info
- Fix a bug reported related to image move.
5.0.0- November 6, 2021
- Integration of Audio call.
- Added audio notes support (in assets manager).
4.1.0- October 4, 2021
- Enable image moving once posted to the whiteboard.
- Optimize and speed up images loading in whiteboard.
4.0.0- August 22, 2021
- Multi-page whiteboards support.
- Repeatable shapes feature.
- Now the paper background is synchronized in real time.
- New bottom menu for pages management and chat.
- Whiteboards QR code for easy sharing and joining the whiteboards.
- Added ten new servers in NewYork region.
- Date and time for chat messages and assets list now shows according to visitors local time.
- Add the ability to copy and paste inside a sticky note.
- Minor performance improvements and fixes.
3.3.0- April 11, 2021
- Added two new shapes, arrows and double arrows.
- Sticky notes improvements.
- Now its possible to clear only specific images from the whiteboards.
3.2.0- March 8, 2021
- Improved draw smoothing engine for better draw and write quality.
- Added an extra thin pen width.
- Added sticky notes feature.
- Some minor fixes for better connectivity stability.
- New servers added.
3.1.0- November 15, 2020
- New whiteboard capture engine.
- Fix a bug related to the laser pointer not having user assigned colour.
- Some improvements to increase whiteboard performance.
3.0.0- November 02, 2020
- Brand new design with improved usability and mobil support.
- Whiteboard improved mobil and tablet support.
- Whiteboard one click text add, improved usability for text adding.
- A new button added to the whiteboard for mobil devices allowing to drag the whiteboard easily.
- The paper background of the whiteboard captures has been removed.
Version 5.4.0, email@example.com