Terms and conditions
Last modified: October 10, 2020
By accessing the website at notebookcast.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, any future amendment, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all the content uploaded to, transferred through, publicly posted, processed and entered into our services. You agree that you shall be monitoring your account and be liable that all the content processed by you or the guests invited by you must comply with all laws and governing legislation related to the content, and does not infringe any third-party rights. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- NoteBookCast may deny access to the Services to any User who is alleged to infringe another party's copyright. If any Content processed by you or the guests invited by you through our services that infringes third parties right or violate any law and governing legislation, we have the right to delete the content and Your account without notice. NoteBookCast will not be responsible for any errors, omission, damages or losses of any content processed through our servers.
- You agree and understand that, Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and may contain defects, mistakes and other deficiencies. Under no circumstances, NoteBookCast shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) or any other matter relating to the service functionality or availability.
- You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any end user to use, the Services to: (1) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Services; (2) knowingly or negligently use the Services in a way that abuses, interferes with, or disrupts NoteBookCast networks or servers, accounts, or services; (3) engage in activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (4) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (5) send spam, bulk email messages, email or transmit Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other software, files or programs that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or network equipment.
- You agree not to redistribute lease, resell , sell, rent, any part of our services to any third party.
- You agree that we may make changes to this Agreement and to our services and products from time to time. Changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised agreement versions.